Creed gives you ammo, so we figure we should know how to stop our own offensive plan right? Thats why we partnered with a badass veteran company (Minuteman Armor) to provide you with your newest defensive plan. Time to take your defensive and offensive plans into
Rifle-rated protection that’s just as sexy as the price. Oh and we won’t make you wait 8 weeks, Just 3.
Our Level III armor is manufactured from AR500 steel and, with a lifetime maintenance-free shelf life.
Compatible with all standard plate carriers that accept SAPI or traditional Shooters Cut body armor with appropriate chest plate pocket size.
Level III armor is rated to stop 7.62×51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at a velocity of up to 2,780 feet per second. Our armor is independently tested.
- Comfort: unparalleled multi-hit capability compared to ceramic or polyethylene armor
- Confidence: stops high velocity military .30 caliber ammunition
- Coated: exclusive Creed Coating for Lifetime shelf life
- 10″x12″ weighs approx 8.0 lb, 11″x14″ weighs approx 10.5lb, +/-10% for Creed Coating
- Thin .255” profile for base coat, 0.48” for build-up coat.
- Creed Coating Build-Up Coat for spall and fragmentation mitigation and Lifetime Shelf Life
- AR500 Armor® high hard specially treated ballistic steel core construction
- Rigorous quality control standards for consistency and performance
- Rugged and stress fracture resistant
- Made in the United States of America by Veterans of the United States Military. The greatest military in this world!
Visit the most badass armor company on the planet.